Monday, November 22, 2010

Recent Events!



So I have not been here in forever and I am so so sorry but recent updates are I am 20weeks today YAY! That was one of my goals at the beginning of the pregnancy, my second goal is hitting 30 weeks than 40 weeks healthy...I have been doing ok I got a little sick this last week and have been taking antibiotics...I have been hoping and praying that whatever I have may go away and leave my baby alone! I have been so so busy getting things ready for my sister's wedding on December 4th. I honestly am not going to lie I hate wedding but we have mostly everything done so hopefully once everything is together it will turn out nicely ill take some pictures to put it up. Also we found out we are having a baby boy we are naming him Gabriel....Jon gets to pick the middle name and that is the works I guess you could say.

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

Cute name!! Are you going to call him Gabe? You are such a cute pregnant lady!