Thursday, December 2, 2010

Late Post!


I know thanksgiving has come and gone....so has black friday and I didnt post anything well this year We are both Grateful for our little baby growing! We are grateful for a loving family and loving people that sorrounds us daily....We are are grateful to have jobs, a house and all the things needed in our daily lives. Thanksgiving day we went and watched the new Harry Potter movie, I thought it was good it followed the story line pretty well, but the acting and the scenes were not blended well, out of all the other Harry Potter's movies I dont think this one has outdone any of the others. I can't wait for Christmas not because of presents or anything like that but because I just love that time of the season...I love the lights and the decor and most of all remembering christ! I am so upset I have not put up any decor or lights....I am hoping to do that this week I have put up most of the stuff for Gabriel's room and soon ill post up some sneak peaks!

No comments: