Sunday, October 3, 2010

12 weeks and 5 days !


We went for our Dr's appointment on Friday, the baby is look great it has plenty of fluids around it, it's measuring great, all the test done on it one part of it came back good i am just waiting for the second part. Just like my tittle its 12 weeks and 5 days on it's ultrasound. It had one hand in it's mouth and the other way up the in air. It's little legs were crossed and you could see it's tiny little feet. I have to wait 6 more weeks to find out what it is the Dr wants to wait until about 18 weeks. So we are anxiously waiting. My dad and husband thinks it's a boy....My mom and my sister and I think its a girl. I guess we will just have to wait and see, right now I am starting to feel better, Tiredness is eased up a bit and I am not as nauseous as I used to be (only when I smell something nasty). I still don't like chicken, I do still like cheese. Those are my updates as of the recent week.

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

yay you will love being a mom!It is seriously the best thing ever!! I hope you stay well. Congrats!

Hales Family said...

So glad everything is going well! Very cute pic!