Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby!




Hooray! We are excited to announce the news that we are going to have a little Smith running around in our household! I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and so far not too bad the only thing I absolutely hate is chicken....and peanut butter the smell of both make me queasy....I am currently in love with cheese and no would believe me if they knew how many different types of cheeses i have in my refrigerator right now....above is a picture of the baby at 8 weeks when we went for our appointment, the baby looks great its heartbeat was 176 and its growing big! Due date is April 11,2011.

2 comments:

Hales Family said...

It's about time you came out and said it! LOL Love you guys! I am so happy for you both! You will be amazing parents!

Lady Rynn said...

Yeah! I'm excited our babies will be close in age! Now you need to move back to Utah, so they can play together! We could have some totally cute pics of us prego together! :( I miss you guys!