Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wow !

It feels like I have not posted anything in here for over a month....It has been a freakin month yuck! I am so bad, I am always coming in here to check out other's blog but I guess I forgot about mine :( Well I am on here....Life right is hectic and very busy, Jon switched his schedule and it makes it a little hard for me to see him...I only get to see him at night and I am still on the same schedule 10-6:30, I like my work it's very laid back and I can sit there and work on my own I love the people I work with and they are great. School what is there to say about that topic Jon and I have to go take our placement test after that we can make up our schedules for what classes we want to take. Well that's us for now we will see how next week goes....I have a dr's appointment on the 10th and hopefully it will bring good news!

1 comment:

Hales Family said...

Glad you remembered your blog. Now if only I could remember mine! :)

Good luck at the Dr. I have a sneaking suspicion I know why you are going... hmmm, maybe? Please keep me posted!