Friday, April 16, 2010

Life is good!

Just like my tittle I would love to say that life is good...I seem to be doing very well at work and juggling work and my new schedule very well, I am so proud of myself.
Jon likes my new schedule because a greater part of the morning we get to spend together. We get so much accomplished, we have been for the past week working on the yard and its finally starting to come together. I have tomato plants that are currently 4ft tall and are being very productive and I also have planted parsley and some other herbs in pots to see how they do. I have an feeling of excitement when I plant something like a little plant and see if grow to the point where plants are right now giving me food to cook with yay! Jon is doing good, being himself like always he loves being outdoors and we sure got some good camping trips lined up for this summer we can't wait, that is pretty much what has been happening lately :)

No comments: