Monday, April 5, 2010

As the week begins....









Easter was so much fun , I made Easter baskets for everyone and it turned out great! Everyone came over to our house and ate...I wanted everyone to do a craft so I bought these adorable Birdhouse for everyone to built and paint. Today is monday and as the week begins I will be starting my new job...Yikes I am so nervous but it will so much better I will be in a more professional office that will have better benefits. I am nervous also because I will be starting school soon and its been about 3 years since I have done any schooling at all. I enjoyed my time in my old job but it was not a place where I could progress. I am so grateful for this opportunity to be in a better place and hopefully I do well and everything goes good!!!! Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

Hales Family said...

Best of luck to you! Let us know how it goes.