Friday, May 7, 2010

To all the mother's and special people in my life!



So I just wanted to start out by saying "Happy Mother's Day" To all the mother's and mother's-to-be out there. I love my mom and I am grateful for all the support she gives me in my life without her I would not be who I am today she is an amazing person, who is just very special to me, I Can't forget my Mother-In-law because most people view them as a bad thing I love mine and she is a wonderful woman and I give her a standing novation for everything... I also wanted to thank all the people that have been mother figures in my life and that have also helped thru tough times, thank you for everything you did and do for me! I am also happy that no matter the hard times I have a wonderful husband that stands by me and loves me for who I am (CRAZY), I am not a mother but hope to be someday and I envy those that are, I hope that all mother's love and cherish their children and be grateful that you have those special blessings in your life...With much love this goes out to everyone that is dearest to me :)

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

aaawww ALINE you are so sweet what a nice post! Loved reading it.

Anonymous said...

It's not hard to be a good Mother-in-law when you have a daughter-in-law who loves you and her son so much. Thanks for your comments. Love you.