Monday, March 15, 2010
Updates !
Hello blog oh how I have missed you! Well life is going good...I have a Dr's appointment on March 25th to see how everything is going. Hopefully we can get clearance that everything is ok and we can continue with our baby journey! I am happy that at this point I am healthy. Jon and I are trying to become a little more stress free and to work together thru any issues and problems...! I think it helps to go thru life stress free I am sure no one can be completely free of it but we are trying to come pretty close. I had a fun weekend I went to Louisiana to pick up some of our food storage at the bishop storehouse which I feel so proud of myself I have started doing that very slowly but at least I have started, It was a fun trip I rode with a couple of sisters and it was fun getting to know them. I like getting to know new people and there were somethings about them I did not know. That's pretty much all the updates from lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment