Saturday, March 6, 2010

From the old to the New !

I am almost to the point where I want start projects in this house that is not even mine! I love the house I am living in now but Jon and I are to the point of talking to our land lady about buying it...We have so many visions and things that we can do it that would make more efficient and better for its value. Every now and than I get in a mood where I want to move things around to see what they look like in a different position such as my bedroom we have lived here for a year and its been moved about 4 times...I know it sounds crazy right??!!! But now really you should try it! The room just has a different feel to it. I dont even know why I am blogging about this it's what is on our minds lately we talked it over with our tax lady ( Pam Worsham) about the 8,000 tax credit and we can totally get it...Maybe soon we will have house who knows!

1 comment:

Hales Family said...

Way exciting! And, I'm a furniture re-arranger, too! I agree that it completely changes the way a room feels.

Good luck! I hope you get your house!