Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week ahead!

Just wanted to recap on this last week, Andie bought her ticket to go to UT she will be leaving on Sep 16. She wanted to be here for Jon birthday and so we got her a ticket the day after. Jon finally got the raise but silly us we are still waiting for how much it really is! He is doing great and he is super excited for his birthday on the 15th. I am trying to make it special for him cause his family is not around although he really wishes they were. Its going to be a fun and exciting day because it will also be my first day at work. I am so excited to start working at the school despite all that I heard its still a fun time! My mom is excited for these next weeks ahead, she is hoping to get the restaurant sold by the end of this month and I believe she's got it. There is this man who is very interested and we are all praying and fasting it for it to sell and we ask that anyone or everyone who can please include this into their prayers. Well as for me I am still here trying to be strong because its all I can do at this time and I believe that there is better times going on ahead. Today we all had a family fast for the restaurant and we went to church, we had a good time and we ate a yummy lunch, my mom decided to go and take some family photos because since Andie is leaving she decided to take early Christmas pics. They all turned out really great and I am hoping to post some up soon!

1 comment:

Hales Family said...

Well, I'm all caught up now, and I can't believe that you had a tornado in your front yard! I would have been so scared! I am glad that you are both alright! We love you!