Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Jon's Birthday!
I am so excited for his birthday, he is too. I am trying really hard to do something he likes and something he will enjoy! I am sure he will, everyday until the day of his birthday I am cooking his favorite foods to build up until the day of his birthday he is enjoying it alot thats all I can say! I wish his family was here or wish they would send him at least something in the mail. He is hoping for a card in the mail but I dunno if anything will come so I won't excite him! As for me I feel overwhelmed trying to plan something for him and having to take of my mom who is sick and taking care of the sell of the restaurant. We are so close to selling it the man who wanted it a few days ago turned out to be just a talker. Now we got this lady who just seems so interested but does not have the money for it. For my mother it just brakes her heart to see someone so interested but someone not having the funds for it. I am trying to keep her hopes alive and I am still asking for everyone to pray about it because we need all the help we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment