Friday, August 29, 2008

So I hate how things are!

I am excited to go to utah in december but I am scared of everything going on right now! Well jon still at work and most likely he will have to be there until next year so he can get the paid time off. He still has not gotten his raise, he is almost like frustarated waiting for it. I wish I had more people and friends looking at this and keeping up with us. We are so excited that things in our lives are finally turning and its for the better not for the worse. Well there is a two hurricanes coming our way and its definetly making me nervous to have to deal with this I hate winds and anything like that. My mom has decided to sell her restaurant and we have gotten some offers from it. I have not yet started my job and am hoping to soon so I can keep my mind busy on something. I am hating having to stay here hearing problems from everyone. I am hating my life and I feel miserable that I have to stay here and hear other people's problems make me more miserable! But in a good side jon is working and he is doing fine and I love him and its almost like he is my rescue from this world!

No comments: