Tuesday, August 5, 2008
I am so excited!
Okay so I think that it is so awesome that I got a blog! Its nice that my family and also jon's family can check up and see whats up with us half way across the world or the country. Well to begin with what is going on now, Jon is still working at Toyota they gave him a promotion to manager but he is still is wating for the raise. I am still helping my mom at the restaurant not for long, I got a job at a Hispanic school here in loxley which is only about 15 minutes away from my house, it will be so fun working with children and actually having a job that will pay. I am so happy that also my family got hired there too. This blog thing is like having your own digital journal, its fun. So going on with my story I am in the process of filling out all the paper work and doing fingerprints and medical exams and all of that, I guess thats what you have to do when you are working with children. Overall both Jon's and my life are going well and we cannot hope for more, we want to let the family and friends know we love them all we wish the always the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment