Friday, November 25, 2011
Turkey day!
Yesterday was wonderful it was just Andie,Jon, Gabriel and I and we had a great dinner, I made the turkey which my husband got as a gift from his work and it turned out delish for my first turkey ever! It was a little challenging preparing it the night before but I made through it ( I was afraid to touch inside and pull its other pieces out) We just hung out at home for the rest of the afternoon and ate watched movies and TV....I went to my sister's apartment to check out her new furniture and we stopped by the mall but seriously there was nothing good on sale so I came home....This morning I did find the most awesome thing LG washer and Dryer combo for 1,000 which normally they cost that much alone it was on home depot website so Jon got it for XMAS! I just love him for that gift! Mine are ok but I have had it for about 4 years and it used to be my parents which they used for about 6 years before that so its lifeline was kinda decreasing oh well it doesn't matter I just got a new set and its wild cherry color amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment