Friday, November 4, 2011

DEALZ!

So Xmas is coming up and I'll be out of the country with my son vacationing in Brazil...I wanted to throw out some info on some websites where you can find free items with credits for joining or gain points to redeem them for free gift cards here is a list of them I am actually purchased from most of these and my favorite is fab.com I got 2 Christmas presents for my husband and i am sure he will love I wanted to play with them when they came in the mail cause they were so awesome so check it out if any of you want to sign up just paste the links on your browser: Fab.com- http://fab.com/v6h7if (possible $10.00 credit for joining it depends on the account) Modnique.com- http://www.modnique.com/bzJApp/ViewNewCustRegistrationForm.action?sid=300&tid=100&inviteSource=aline-silva-2006@hotmail.com (you get $5.00 credit for joining) Opensky.com- http://osky.co/vbsizG (you get $10.00 credit for joining) Savemore.com- http://svmr.co/Vh4k (you get $10.00 credit for joining) Superpoints.com- http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/5ggg8q http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/21x6yi (you win points to earn you free gift cards) swagbucks.com- http://www.swagbucks.com/ you win points to earn you free gift cards Onekingslane.com- https://www.onekingslane.com/invite/alinesmith (get $15.00 credit for joining and possible free shipping) Have fun shopping! If you can get it for free who doesn't love free!

No comments: