Thursday, September 1, 2011
Are they really that important?
So you are probably wondering why I picked a question for my tittle...It's actually pretty funny, the reason I said that was because I was asking myself if teeth are really important? I mean for reals if we didnt have them we would most like eat mushy foods and/or suck things thru a straw lol! The reason I ask is because POOR babies have to go thru this teething hell! My little man who is normally so happy and playful has turned into this sick, irritable, drooly baby...he has started the teething hell most mothers hate and yes I am one of them... his 2 bottom teeth have started poking thru, in his gums I see little white spots where they are about to cut thru! I feel for him, he has got this cold plus teething and fevers its not fun...what can I do for him I feel like I have tried everything Orajel, teethers (which I dont think those things really work) cold cloths maybe ?! or maybe I should just let him be so he can suffer while these things we maintain and take care of our whole lives bothers my son for the next few years while they all grow in! Now you see why I ask the question I did! What if we didnt have them how would we all be? I wonder...I really do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment