Monday, August 22, 2011

A Few thoughts!

So I went through this phase where I wanted to bathe gabriel about twice a day sadly it lasted about a week and I like to be pretty informed so i decided to research whether its ok to bathe a baby twice a day...My favorite website is babycenter.com, I could not believe what I found other moms commented on my question stating that they only bathe their child about once a week others said only when they get dirty and others said about every other day I just about had a heart attack I am so disgusted I guess I am just a really clean person but ((HELLO!)) once a week that is just gross I just had to come on here and vent a bit I think that even if I have 10 kids (god forbid that wont happen) I'll give each of them a bath at least once a day, I dont want to judge those mother's but I want to know what you people think?

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Yeah once a week is pretty gross. I bath Olivia once a day right after dinner cause she is so messy and then she goes to bed pretty soon after.

Cami said...

I definitely do not bath my kids everyday. I guess I am disgusting. I've read a lot of bad things about bathing them that often. I've heard it causes eczema too. Babies really shouldn't be dirty enough that they need to bath that often. But that's just my opinion. Every Mother does things her own way.