Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am officially getting there!

This wednesday we had out 37 week check up and I was to the point of freaking out...I dont like going into situations that I dont know nothing about they make me very uncomfortable...I was nervous to get checked to see if i was dilated! It wasnt so bad, just lots of pressure, gabriel sure didnt like i think he knew someone was in there with him and felt a little violated poor thing. Our appointment was good Gabriel is about 6 pounds, he has some hair on his head she could tell, he is head down thank the lord...I was about 3 cm dilated, 70% effaced and he was at a -2 station so he is slowing coming down...I am hoping with in the next week i'll have my cervix all thinned out and he has dropped some more!

No comments: