Saturday, February 26, 2011
IT has BEGUN!
So I have not written in a while....I am so tired these days it's difficult to come in here and write. It finally has begun I have been feeling miserable, I get no sleep, I am working, swollen everywhere I feel like a puff pastry! I just look at it this way it's always worth it in the end. I only have about 4 weeks left, March 5th will be my 4 week mark, I am trying to decide if I am going to go on leave a little early before the induction date, I am not trying to complain but it's getting a little hard to work it's very difficult the only breaks i get are my two 15 min breaks and my lunch or going to the bathroom so I am sitting most of the day which puts a lot of strain on my back :( My last two week appointment is this week than I will be going weekly so I know it's getting closer...I am so excited I cannot wait until I get to hold my little one in my arms. A friend of mine from work brought her baby by yesterday she is currently on leave and he is just adorable, Gabriel didn't like me holding him too much he got a little jealous but it is just so different seeing her not being pregnant anymore and holding her baby. We will keep everyone updated and let them know if anything changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Aline! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sorry you've been feeling so miserable. The last few weeks are definitely hard and they seem to last forever! I wished I would have taken a little time off before I had Jayci. Going to work was so hard...but I worked up until the day I had her (I only got 6 weeks off and was afraid that wouldn't be enough so I worked as long as I could). So, with Corbin I took off a week before I had him. SO much better! I would highly recommend it. Just my little piece of advice! ;) Hope you get feeling better! Can't wait to see little Gabriel!
Post a Comment