Friday, October 12, 2012

is it just me?!

I currently find myself loving the things I do whether its as a stay at home mom taking care of gabriel or just for my family and community. I've become very close with certain people that I love and they are such happy and positive people, they keep me leveled and i'm actually at a place where i can say I'M HAPPY! my child is healthy and continuously growing, he is the light of my world and I wouldn't give anything up for him...I have found a addicting and thrilling hobby which some may think i'm a hoarder or crazy but I'm getting better with each passing day at couponing! I hate to think people pay full price at the store for things, I budget for my family and believe me I don't have a lot to work with in the beginning but we make things work right now we are feeding our little family of 3 (plus i share food with my sister) including meet and produce for under 50.00 weekly its not always the healthiest of foods but our favorite store publix does put out organic and healthy deals also so it helps out! I don't mind helping anyone that wants to learn because i think its such a useful tool once it clicks in your head its done for you will want to do it all the time and see how much your savings are! Well I hope everyone is well and continues to enjoy this fall!

No comments: