Thursday, March 8, 2012

OUR New house!

So many of you know we have been in the process of purchasing our first home and We finally moved in last weekend! The move went by fast and luckily nothing got scratched or broken we got mostly everything in place and we now just have a garage full of items to organize and put away...Jon and I have been working so hard on getting the house together by this Saturday for my potty party! (yes i am having a potty party! its really just for fun and for a bunch of moms and babies to get together but i got picked from Houseparty.com to throw it and everyone that comes gets a party pack so why not!)

This house is very dear to me since it was my parents old home when the lived in the US I have always loved how big and open it is and the tile floors and crown molding just complete the picture we are in a area that is not on a busy street its super calm and i can go on walks with little man daily. Once I complete the decorating ill post some pics of how I did it all and arrange it, I am so excited to do it all!

No comments: