
Now that I am a stay at home mom the money budget got a little tighter so I am always trying to find ways to save....I have been watching the show extreme couponing and I cannot believe how those people save from 600.00 dollars they pay like 16.00 about a 95% savings I thought it was amazing, so I have slowly been keeping up with weekly ads and coupons i can get from stores or in the mail and so far it has turned out good, tomorrow ill be making a trip to publix (for the people in the west its our version of albertson's or smith's) I hope to save about 40-50 bucks on my purchases, most of the things i buy are things i need or items to save up for the baby we will see how i do!
1 comment:
I need to just suck it up and learn how to coupon! haha I am just so intimated to try it!
Post a Comment