
This year we accomplished some pretty big things!
-We got pregnant and lost our little angel.
-Jon Completed 3 years in his job!
-I got a new job!
-We went Atlanta for a trip.
-We watched fireworks at the battleship on 4th of July.
-We went to New Orlears for a trip.
-We ate a lot of SEAFOOD!
-We met alot of new friends!
-We found out we were pregnant again with our little Gabriel due in Aril 2011!
-We heard his little heartbeat!
-We found out he was a boy!
-We planned and put together's my sister's wedding in 2 months!
-I turned 22, Jon turned 25!
-We put together a baby nursery!
That was our main accomplishments and things we did we felt over all it was a great year and we hope that 2011 will be muhc better and that we may be showered with blessing including the birth of our baby boy!
1 comment:
Such a great year! I know 2011 will be even better! Love you guys!
Post a Comment