Monday, June 21, 2010
Oh life!
So I have not had a good day and my week has already started on the wrong side of the street kinda of a thing....I have been frustrated and constantly getting in trouble at work. Ahhhh why does life have to be so hard, Jon has been having a good week and its totally opposite from me. Oh I am tired and I have not been feeling good lately, I have not gone to the gym in like three months and feel like a fat cow (sorry about the pity party people) but i guess a blog is for you to elaborate on your feelings and it gives you an excuse. I am so ready to start school but have no motivation, Jon actually filled out an application and is looking into classes already so for once I feel that he is ahead of me at things. I apologize it was father's day and I barely posted anything on the blog and said "Happy Father's Day" as my facebook status on Sunday ya that is like nothing but I love my father and I enjoy his company and he has taught me so much and will always have a place in my heart. Jon also loves his dad and enjoyed all the times he was able to spend with him sharing fun and learning experiences. Well that is it for today I am tired and its been a very rough day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment