Friday, February 12, 2010
Life's Little Blessings
I am happy that I have an amazing husband and for all the little things he does for me, this valentine's day I am thankful for the little blessing he gave me for 5 weeks, I was pregnant and on Thursday February 11, 2010 I lost my precious little gift. I am happy that my health is ok at this time, both Jon and I are sad but we know everything happens for a reason and I don't know why this happened and I do not wish to question why it happened I just want to get healthy to try again. As far as health wise I am doing ok, I am not feeling as much pain as I was in, my body and its hormones are trying to adjust and I hope they can go back to their normal state. I am grateful for family and their loving thoughts and for ward members and friends those are the people you count on when you have a hard time....from the bottom of our heart we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry, Aline. Its never easy to lose a baby! My thoughts and prayers and with you both. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to call me any time cause I've been there before.-Michele
I'm so sorry Aline! You've got such a great attitude, don't ever lose that! I can't imagine having to go through that. Just wanted you to know that we love you guys!
I am so sorry, Aline and Jon. Miscarriages are so hard for so many reasons. Please know that I am here to talk anytime you need me.
Post a Comment