Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Date night!


Jon and I went on a date night this past Saturday...We decided to eat at guttadauros, it's a little Italian place close to our home, I had gone by it so many times and never thought to stop. Jon ordered a Baked Tilapia with crab meat Alfredo and I ate Chicken Parmigiana (I don't know how to spell it) but it was good and it was a huge plate...definitely worth it. We decided not to go to a movie but to stay home and rent a couple of movies that came out, We got Julie&Julia which by the way is one of my fav's now, I love to cook and it really shows how much alike people are when they are in the kitchen cooking! The second movie we rented was my sister's keeper... that show was so sweet but very sad, I cried the whole time. It made me appreciate the life, I have and helped me want to take of myself more, jon thought both shows were great and he was glued to the TV. We needed something fun and needed time for ourselves to go out and see different people for once, I enjoyed so did he!

No comments: