Friday, March 13, 2009

Life in General

If there is one thing I hate much in my life and that is boxes, people for reals there is nothing more annoying than trying to dodge boxes... I can't beleive it in two weeks ill be in my new house with my big bedroom and my awesome yard, I am so excited but not so happy at how everything is going. My dad had an accident @ work and almost lost his leg from the knee down so now he is just at home not moving or going any where I am so worried who is going to help me move... I really don't want anyone in my ward coming because you know how people are they don't take care of any thing that is not their own, and especially around here omg people are very careless. I wish I could be alittle like because I am paranoid whether is my or the anyone elses I take care better that if it was my own. But I am going this weekend to Dr. appointment for jon to get new glasses he is so excited so am I his are super old and ugly I hate it...but ya also I am going to clean my new house it looks a little abandoned right now so I hope it will look better after I clean it up. But that is all going on this week, I had a great time @ work I got promoted and got a raise and jon is still trying to look for a job, but he plans to stay there a least til the end of the year when he starts school...

1 comment:

Hales Family said...

I've been checking almost daily and yet, still no pics of the new house! What gives?