Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bigger House

OH my Jon and I have been kinda stressed out we have applied to move into this beautiful three bedroom two bath home with a wonderful yard and its being so hard to come up with all the information we need we are finally sending the application thru tommorrow and I am super excited to move and hopefully everything goes well.. My new job At medistat Pharmacy its a great place to work and I am learning lots of new things that I know are going to help me in the future...Lots of things are going on and its so hard to explain them all but I am trying my hardest Jon is looking for a new job and He is searching hard he wants to do something that involves his degree that he is hopefully starting school soon to finish, We are mainly just planning very well Also in mind is our trip to Brazil Its all together just the paper work behind it all and buying the tickets, Thats pretty much all now just seeing where life takes us....

No comments: