Monday, November 10, 2008

Updates

Um this weekend we went to Heritage Harboor Day festival it was the funnest thing ever jon really enjoyed we had one thing that we had not had in forever sugar cane juice and it was so good, my mom had like 5 cups and by the end of the night she was acting literally drunk, we watched the fireworks and we went home. It was a fun weekend, both Jon and I have been working really hard in our calling at church the children are having their primary program this week and we are hoping everything goes well. Also this next weekend on Monday November 17, 2008 completes one year in my marriage and I am very excited that its finally come to one year and that I can't wait to spend many more years with my sweet husband, I love you baby and cant wait to spend the whole anniversary day with you. I have a great man by my side and I thank heavenly father everyday for sending me someone so amazing! Well next weekend is jon's plan and I am hoping to post some pics of our day!

No comments: