Tuesday, October 21, 2008

People

What Do I have to say about people, Some are nice, some are fat, some are rude, some just don't care. All people have their differences and each and everyone of us make up what this world really is. My thoughts only make up what I am not what you are, or what you can become. I am a person who loves to be myself and not once will I change myself to please anyone. If I say something can be corrected or done or should happen thats only what I say that does not change anything or me making you do it. Jon in the other hand is an interesting person he follows what I say and that he has so much trust in me to do what is right! In his case he does what he wants but when someone hurts him or is out of line around him than he comes to me and we try to work it out but usually it goes my way. I love our personalities when they are together we make up this nice/revengeful/rude/calm person which I find it very interesting. Each person is different but it does not make us hate each other, it makes us not have love any longer. I love my husbands and I know he loves me and we make up this family this couple who indestructible, sorry to anyone out there who ever thought you could destroy our relationship! Once again People marry people but there is an old saying my mother says often " You never know anyone until you have lived with them and walked in their shoes" I got to know alot of people that way cause many of them opened their homes for me to stay, some had anger issues others were suicidal and others just didnt give a care about their home. I lived through it so before you judge anyone think about this saying and apply it to your life!

No comments: